This position will work for Keppel Land Joint Venture Company.To perform cost and contracts duties including cost estimate, procurement, contract administration and managed a team of QSs and ensure compliance with company policy.
KEY AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Advice on Contract and Procurement strategy and leading its implementation. This shall include both consultancy and contractor works.
- Managing tendering process, negotiation strategy and award of tender.
- Prepare letter of award and compilation of contract documents.
- Review and approve contract documents.
- Prepare monthly financial statement inclusive of cash flow forecast to keep management informed of the cost movement.
- To perform construction contract administrative role. Actively find solution to resolve dispute amicably.
- Prepare budgetary cost estimate for feasibility studies and for commencement of works.
- Preparing cost plan and update at various stage of design to ensure cost is within budget.
- Propose Value Engineering items in order to meet project budget.
- Review and improve the tendering and cost management related company policy.
- Preparing and processing of payment claims to all contracts.
- Leading closure of final account for various Contracts.
- Cost Analysis upon completion and compilation of cost data.
- Compilation of vendors list, carry out pre-q and maintenance of pre-q list
- Carry out due diligence exercise for vendors that deal on behalf of the companies when and as necessary.
- Making sure that all procurement and construction contracting activities are carried out in accordance with legislation & company policy.
- Monitoring the performance of staffs and provide performance appraisal.
- Review and manage related consultants.
- To train, growth and lead the Cost and Contract team
- Working closely with various stakeholders in providing the Contract administration and Cost budgetary advice.