Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
The Designer’s role is to create the best brand experience and communication through the implementation of effective and meaningful marketing materials (including mobile app).
KEY AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
1. Design communications materials:
Banners, backdrops, standees, flyers, posters, brochures, sales material, greeting cards, annual reports, brand identity for projects/campaigns, mobile app, E-newsletters, online mass mailings, website layouts etc.
2. Execute high quality, original-concept designs in a timely manner for print and interactive online media. Supervise printing process.
3. Must have an attention to detail, consistently creating value-added art and communication following the brand values and image.
4. Develop and maintain company’s branding and identity on all design materials, e.g. event and communications materials, stationery, mobile app, website etc.
5. Work with A&P team for marketing and advertising strategies.
6. Assist with special event set-up as and when required.