Reporting to the F&B Director of Sedona Suites, the Head Chef will oversee all of the operation and staffing of the kitchen, develop menu offerings, forecast supply needs and control buying costs. They also ensure the compliance with the required standards and regulations, including sanitary and safety guidelines
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize for the deployment of action plans and periodic plans of Kitchen;
- Assume full responsibility for the smooth operation and full functionality of Kitchen including food quality inspection to ensure food hygiene and safety and cooking line to ensure consistency of quality and brand-conforming of all food items delivered;
- Assume full responsibility for decoration and presentation of food stations, with the latest approved design and F&B concept in mind;
- Cooperate with F&B Director (Expat) to study new F&B trends and build new menu to also reflect the needs of the property while ensuring service quality and budget control;
- Control buying costs in relations to regulations and organize for periodic reviews to arrive at suitable selling prices depending on the occasion.
- Conform to and supervise implementation of fire safety and work safety protocols in all work areas under Kitchen