Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Management Associate Program (MAP) 2018 seeks to develop young talents who would be groomed to become Keppel Land Vietnam’s future leaders.
How you will GROW with us?
· 2-year program with multifaceted developmental approach
· Diversified know-how through job rotations
· Professional growth with guidance from Mentors at senior levels
· People management and leadership experience through various projects
· Overseas training opportunities with Keppel Land International·
Which department opens for the program?
To learn more about departments, please visit our career page http://careers.keppelland.com.vn/what-we-do-35A5188D/en
What are our requirements?
· Going to graduate or graduated in the last 3 years
· Holding BA Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction, Building Management, Real Estate Management, Project Management, Facility Management, Electric-Electrical, Mechanical, or related disciplines
· Achieving GPA from 7/10 or 2.8/4
· Demonstrated leadership potential and strong communication skills in English
· Self-motivated and willing to learn
· Passionate about developing career in Real Estate industry
How will you be selected?
Selection rounds will be conducted during November and December 2018
· Phone Interview
· Group Case Study
· Psychometrics Test
· Panel Interview
How to apply?
Download MAP application form and submit online by clicking APPLY button below
New application deadline: November 18th, 2018