We are looking for a senior role who will lead the marketing communication strategy forward. Ideally you need to have a strong marketing background with experience in developing and delivering integrated marketing strategies and campaigns. You will take a strategic role in developing all marketing activities, including corporate branding and communications, residential projects’ branding, Advertising & Promotion, digital and social media strategy, media relations and events/ campaigns
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be responsible for the achievement of marketing/communications/public relations/media management/event planning and management/ production mission, goals
- Proactively work with Marketing and Sales team to understand marketing/business strategies/objectives and jointly develop communications strategy to maximize business impact
- Develop short-term and long-term strategic plan; manage the execution and budgets of marketing and communications/ public relations programs/activities
- Implement and monitor internal systems/ procedures to ensure the smooth operations of all marketing and communications
- Be the company’s primary representative with media and maintain relationship with target media
- Support issues and crisis communications, as necessary
- Be responsible for editorial direction, layout, design, and production of company, projects’ websites and publications.
- Provide brand guideline for all branded materials such as letterhead, stationary, use of logo, brochures, newsletter, etc.
- Be responsible for managing the company’s social media presence
- Regularly conduct market research to identify and maximize relevant trends
- Lead, develop and manage team members