The Grand Tower caters to discerning travelers with various suite types and studio configurations, providing for different needs and length of stay for business and leisure travelers.
Studio suites are suited to single travelers on shorter trips, whilst the larger one, two and three-bedroom suites offer space and comfort for couples and families who may be in the city for a longer duration.
Sedona Suites Ho Chi Minh City Grand Tower epitomizes sophistication and luxury living with its elegant design and thoughtful amenities.
All of Grand Tower’s 195 luxury apartments, located from level 28 through 42 of the building, feature floor-to-ceiling windows that offer unparalleled panoramic views of Ho Chi Minh City, stunning to say the least
- To assist the General Manager in all aspects and phases of serviced apartment management as well as deputizing the GM on such specific occasions as and when required.
- To cover all operational activities and ensure that the respective sections are efficiently managed to a high standard of customer satisfaction.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Assist the General Manager in the day-to-day operation of Sedona Suites and other projects under the care of the Management
- Maintenance and up keep of the property
- Supervise and ensure all operations staff are functioning to maximum capacity according to their respective duties and responsibilities
- Conduct regular in-house briefings/meetings to disseminate information or obtain feedback on daily operations
- Attend to Guest complaints and requests
- Handle emergencies of Guests pertaining to accidents, thefts, deaths and all other emergencies (fire, flood, bomb threat, ect.)
- Co-ordinate with Property Management on emergency procedure and BCP plan
- Oversees the F&B Outlet, Kitchen, Front Office operations, Housekeeping, Engineering and Security.
- Help to develop and establish new, pro-active administrative programs, control procedures, operation manual and service standards
- Monitor operational activities to ensure full compliance of Company Policies
- Establish a structured on the job training program
- Conduct training where necessary
- Assist in setting and establishing long and short term objectives and policies
- Perform public and guest- relations duties
- Assist the procurement function in sourcing and evaluating the contractors, vendors and suppliers to increase the supplier data base
- Monitor and handle settlement accounts to minimize delinquent debtors
- Assist and deputize General Manager in the latter’s absence
- Perform any other duties as and when delegated by the General Manage
Assist in New Projects